1. Worship and glorify our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ making Him known in all we do. “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being.” Revelation 4:11
2. Love one another and walk in unity as our Lord Jesus commands. We believe that by salvation in Jesus Christ alone we are one body that belongs to Christ and indwelled with the Holy Spirit as believers. Being unified in Christ, we are under solemn duty to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, rising above differences, and loving one another with a pure heart fervently daily. (Matt. 16:16–18; Acts 2:42–47; Rom. 12:5; 1 Cor. 12:12–27)
3. Teach, disciple and equip our body to live according to God's will. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ. Colossians 1:28
4. Remain debt free and above reproach as godly financial stewards. Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. Romans 13:8
5. Pray as a body looking to God for provision, direction and blessing.